Wedding Officiant Services

Minister Michael S. Turner


       Your wedding is one of the greatest days in you life.  Your celebration of love can be performed anywhere and almost any time you want.  Minister Michael Turner is located in Wimberley, Texas and regularly performs wedding ceremonies in the Texas Hill Country.

Depending upon what type of ceremony you want, he can perform anything from Traditional to Contemporary, Non-denominational to Christian as well as Mixed.  You are open to select special readings, scriptures, songs, poems, and other distinctive touches. Couples often write their personal vows that he will incorporate in the ceremony, or select one of several contemporary vows.

      Special ceremonies include The Family Ceremony, The Children Ceremony (for couples previously married with children), and the Remarriage or Recommitment Ceremony for those wishing to renew their vows.   These can easily include the Candle or Sand Ceremony segments, along with other unique traditions.

Fees are determined by the location/cities/mileage, however Minister Turner will go anywhere, subject to availability.   A 50% reservation fee (non-refundable) is required to save the date and time.  Rehearsals are an additional fee.   Consultations are free and scheduled by appointment.

Payments:  Credit cards, Cash, and Checks made payable to Michael Turner are accepted for deposits.  However, the remaining balance owed on the day of your ceremony should be in cash, please.

The Marriage License:    The State of Texas requires that you have your Marriage License seventy-two (72) hours prior to the wedding ceremony.  Marriage Licenses are purchased from a County Clerk at the County Courthouse and are good for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.  You may purchase your Marriage License in any county and go to another county within the State of Texas to be married.


  1. You will need proof of your identity and your age
  2. You may use your Texas Driver’s License or your Birth Certificat and a photo I.D.
  3. You will need parental consent if you are under 18 years of age.
  4. If you are from Out-of-State or do not have a Driver’s License you will need your Social Security Card and a photo I.D.
  5. If you are from another Country and want to be married in the United States you will need your Passport.
  6. You must appear together before the County Clerk to purchase your Marriage License.
  7. County Clerk Offices are only open Monday through Friday and are closed on weekends.

 Click here:  Sample Video  of Mike reading the vows to a couple. 

Contact Information:

Minister Michael S. Turner

P.O. Box 1807, Wimberley, Texas 78676

Cell:  (512) 757-4500   email:





Comments are closed.